With a new year comes new wishes and in 2011, Iâm hoping most if not all of following happens:
11. Raz-B finds a therapist and pharmacist who can serve his needs far better than Twitter and World Star Hip Hop ever have.
10. Lauryn Hill finally decides if sheâs going to release another album or not.
9. The Kardashians become less and less interesting with each superfluous story. Oh wait, thatâs already happened, hasnât it? Well, thereâs still hope for Kim Kardashian and that whole âsinging career,â right?
8. Rihanna starts dance lessons from the Twerk Team. I love Rih but youâve got to give the rude boys more than just a live Kodak shot on stage.
7. Kelly Rowland finally scores a solo hit single in America. We love Kelly and a hit has got to be coming around the mountain for her.
6. Kanye West never utters the words âTaylor Swiftâ ever again.
5. Lilâ Kim finds something else to do other than embarrassing herself over Nicki Minaj.
4.Â We have no unfortunate celebrity deaths to report around the holidays. Rest in peace, Teena Marie.
3. BeyoncĂ© comes back and saves us from all this mediocrity.
2. Rappers learn to stop dealing with Kat Stacks. Twitter users and bloggers follow suit.
1. Publicists start giving their clients Twitter tutorials. Celebrities learn to stop making it too easy to roast them via failure to spell check, engaging in petty beef, leaking unnecessary nude shots, and other classic mistakes made all too often online.
I won’t hold my breath, though. Happy New Year, readers!