Beyonce Inks a New Deal: Temporary Tattoo CollectionSeptember 28th, 2010
Get ta-ta-tatted up like Bey…for up to 5 days.
Remember those tattoos that were splattered all over Beyonce in her Fall 2010 Deréon campaign? Well come November 1st you can get some of your own. The diva and her mother, Tina Knowles, have teamed up with airbrush makeup company Temptu to make a limited edition collection of temporary-tattoo kits for the House of Deréon label.
The waterproof designs are made to last two to five days and will include Deréon’s signature fleur icon, rocker bolts and chains, jewel baubles and spider designs. They’ll come in a basic and a deluxe kit. Here’s what you can expect in both:
Basic Kit, $16
- Eight temporary tattoo transfer sheets with two each of the four designs
- 10 tattoo application pads
- one of three kit designs that features a different image of Beyoncé, shot for the fall/winter Deréon ad campaign.
The basic kits will be available at Sephora stores in the U.S. and Canada, sephora.com, temptu.com and dereon.com.
Deluxe Kit, $34
- Everything in the basic kit
- A signed photo of Beyoncé
- A chance to win a trip to New York for a photo shoot.
The deluxe edition is limited to 500 pieces and will be available only on temptu.com and dereon.com.
There’s already a waiting list for the body art. If you’re interested jump on it at dereon.temptu.com.
I haven’t considered temporary tattoos since the days where my mom had to drive me to the mall to get them, but these could be fun!
Would you buy?