Summer TrendsMay 16th, 2008
5 Beautiful Things
Whether these pieces have already found their way into your closet or a shopping trip is needed, the following is a must-have for freshness this season.
1. A modern clutch or box clutch handbag. The clutch comes in many sizes, so start downsizing your bags, bag lady.
2. Tribal prints used on dresses and skirts make a boring look decorative. This year dresses are full length and skirts have more volume.
3. Dresses with one shoulder strap. Other trendy romantic looks include tiered ruffles, fringe, roses and sheer fabrics.
4. Black teamed with white is a very strong look this summer. It is a statement contrast to all the brighter colors, printed fabrics and dip dye effects.
5. Flattering high waisted shorts create an hour glass figure by clinching the waist. Pair with cute flats in the day and pointed stilettos at night.
Only thing missing from my closet are high waisted shorts and a tribal print dress. So, you know what that means … Time to shop!
What will you buy?