The Tiny & Toya Show

Published by Michael Arceneaux on Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 12:00 am.

tiny-toya

Give it up for baby mamas! They are having the best week ever.

Not only is Tiny supposedly Mrs. T.I. now, she along with friend and Lil’ Wayne’s ex-wife, Antonia “Toya” Johnson-Carter, have signed on to star in a new BET series.

Tiny and Toya is said to chronicle the lives of “two dynamic, young women immersed in the craziness of the Hip Hop world, but striving to find inner strength, peace and purpose.”

If you’re wondering that inner peace is said to not come in the form of Louis bags and saddity stilettos paid for by child support checks.

Rather, the ladies will be each starting their very own businesses.

The show will also chronicle how each copes with the legal woes of their respective baby daddies, and seeks to offer each woman an opportunity to define themselves outside of their high profile relationships.

I’ve come to love The Real Housewives of Atlanta, so I don’t doubt for a second that I’ll be watching The Baby Mamas of Bankhead when it premiers.

BET will air a preview special, Monday, June 15 at 10pm/9c followed by a sneak peek Sunday, June 28 (immediately after the BET Awards).

Comments

maewess said on May 28th, 2009

IM HAPPY FOR THE LADIES… KEEP DOING YA THANG AND GET THAT MONEY ..KEEP GOD FIRST AND TRY TO KEEP YO MANS SPIRITS UP WHILE HE KNOCKS OUT THIS YEAR..

BABY MOMA’S GETTIN MONEY…….
THIS IS ENCOURAGEMENT TO OTHER SINGLE MOTHERS ARE WOMEN….

Patricia M said on May 28th, 2009

Been There Done That Ladies But First and a up most always but God First;
And do what you have to do. And Stand by your man. To Let him know everthing will be all right. Good Luck to You Both of you ladies. And Be Blessed.

Ms. Scott said on May 28th, 2009

Tiny looks hideous!

Livvy said on May 28th, 2009

Amazing….no congratulations here….so many ….too many… young women are having children out of wedlock. What are we teaching our younger women and men?

Ms. Troy said on May 28th, 2009

I say milk it while you have the spot light ladies. I’m not here to bash in any way but Tiny, please get a hair, clothes & make up stylist. You are Mrs. T.I. & the hood look should be a thing of the past. I don’t care how many Louis Bags you carry. They never look good when you don’t. Just a lil bit of advice from one sister to another. I will be watching the show.

lorna25 said on May 28th, 2009

I SAY YEAH 4 THEM CAN’T WAIT THAT WILL BE ONE SHOW I WILL BE CHECKING OUT WHEN IT COMES ON…

Cassandra said on May 28th, 2009

THIS IS WAHTS WRONG WITH OUR BLACK COMMUNITY TODAY!!!! HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE PAST? WE NEED BETTER ROLE MODELS FOR OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN AND I’M SORRY, THESE TWO CERTENLY ARE’NT IT…………

David said on May 28th, 2009

Tiny is ugly as doo doo. hope they have some phat booty freaks on the show

coco said on May 28th, 2009

This is some Hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackpebbles9 said on May 28th, 2009

WTF. Can we plz have shows that are positive for our kids not how baby mama’s deal w/drama and there baby daddy’s, i mean dag!

Dikiaha said on May 28th, 2009

mmm…. i dnt know about dis show but i guess we will c!!!

Kayma MAys said on May 28th, 2009

HAY dats sound lyk a nice show i kant wait untill it cums on write mii and sen mii sneak peeks 4 mii……. and both of yall looks cuteno *$~% im a tennager luv yall Mrz. Crockett Outtyy

kimi said on May 28th, 2009

IM HAPPY ABOUT THIS SHOW.IT MAY BE THE NO.1 SHOW OF BET!!!!!!!!!!1

fee fee said on May 28th, 2009

What the hell going on with Tiny,her face!!!!!!!!! I guess she is messing up her face like little Kim. Please,Please stop NOW!!!!!!!!

5/28: T.I.’s gal Tameka “Tiny” Cottle signs on to BET reality show | Radio & TV Talk said on May 28th, 2009

[...] BET, on its site: …the ladies will be each starting their very own businesses. [...]

Kymmi said on May 29th, 2009

I’m happy for Antonia and Tiny… and everyone else should be happy for them as well instead of HATIN. And for those that are talking about “what are we teaching our kids, men, women” and so on… first of all your kids need to be watching PBS, Nick or Disney and as far as”what are we teaching our men and women”… Are you serious??? Reality shows are not intended to teach grown men and women nothing!!! Much luv Antonia and Tiny!!!

joyjoy said on May 30th, 2009

do your thing tiny.

Lauren said on May 31st, 2009

Ok first off people need to stop tryin to get noticed when your getting to old stay at home and be a mom first they see things like the keyshia cole show and be like that girl did it big keyshia cole does not have kids and she is a star not I was a singer 20 years ago and I want the spot light that will never happen sorry she needs to sit at home and be a mom to her kids period just keepin it real every where you look she is partyin sit down how old are u? It is sad look just because oh yea instaed of ti tiny to who that’s the only reason people even know who she is who knows he might look at her a yr from now and put the 2 fingures up because somebody new came along people get old after a while and I see he takes all his orders from god and he can put 20 rings on it but she is is still just tiny to him not wife ….because god said it’s not time and seem to to be the it factor for him and I think he knows that and that’s why she is just hear for now it”a funny to have a star as your family you see everything

Dave said on May 31st, 2009

This seem to be like I need spot light who are these 2ladies I wish them the best but what the point of this show I have Been to ATL and there are some very very very successful black woman there who are pass a mill because they have outstanding mind sets in life me as a man I would like to see stuff like that a woman who got her own young black and Hollywood rich not no baby mom-clebertiy it would have been a good show with somebody like megan good-lauren London they are where the are because they got there not because I’mlil wanye kid mom ok I’m tip girlfriend – babymama I don’t know is that the only reason they got the show or…..

alfonzo said on May 31st, 2009

Hear we go can we get some hot mama”a please such as megan good lauren London so ok so on what did these ladies get on there own toya and tiny? Tell me please who are they so not such a good role model for our kids the thing Is go to school and collage so on so on not have kids and use your mans money everything they got if it”a chidsupport or the man give you what you like it is still not your you did not achieve it on your own he gave it to you let’s wake up ladies and he is gonna do the one the same I’m out god bless thanks hope all go well just a word or2

stacy said on May 31st, 2009

Ok I have a very great job and I have my own clothing shop in LA and my long time mate gets me whatever I like but I. Have my own the things I have was done with my own money so it makes me feel great just for that I have my kids and they come first so ok over the party life I just look at my kids grow. So good luck and god bless! Oh yea he ask to

marry me and I said things take time after 3yrs and 2 kids

Wifey said on June 1st, 2009

Ok first of all who and the hell is the toya chick shes really nobody. If Im not mistaken Lil Wayne has two children and she is neither of thier mother so why in the hell does everyone keep sayin she is his babys mama. And tiny we all no that you are opening up a nail shop in Atlanta so why do you need a whole t.v. show to show everyone. If you or your employees can do nails then the word will definatly flow Im sure you still have celebrity friends that will come check you out and you are T.I.s BM so thats a plus. I just think it is kind of tacky and low budget when these celebrities get on these reality shows that dont send a real message. I mean TI’s Road to Redemption had a positive effect on young lives. What will this shows message be?? Dont tell me to help young girls see that they can do anything .You dont see Beyonce doing low budget reality shows, shes making that real money. These shows make you look like the hasbeens that you are. Now dont get me wrong I am a big fan of all of t inys xscape albums from “humin cumin at cha ” to ‘ traces of my lipstick” thats what you need to be doing is making another album!! You ladies can come up with a better idea than this cant u?? How about an organization or foundation in your inner city. Come on ladies!

Straight from the “A” [SFTA] ~ A.T.L. is where I dwell… » Reality Show Alert: Real Baby Mamas of Atlanta said on June 1st, 2009

[...] (Source)   [...]

Monica said on June 1st, 2009

BET needs to stop! Just stop already! Get some real quality shows on and stop with all this nonsense. One is nothing but the ex of a popluar rapper and the other is a has been. They want to get out the shadow but their only relevant because of their connection. Hell, Wayne’s ex isn’t with him anymore so what is the deal. She isn’t a singer, actress, rapper or any of this. She was just some young hoodrat that was dumb enough to have a baby by him at a very young age. BET, stop celebrating foolishness. These hoes are just looking for attention and money; they ain’t trying to find anything.

dontaya kyles said on June 1st, 2009

i’m very happy for tiny & antonia that’s good you do something postive unlike these kids on here just making dum remarks about who you are instead of encouraging you on the show they rather put there black people down & be ass holes…everyone below me need to get it together because if you stay with that kind of attitude you will never go no where in life…god bless everyone of you and tiny & toya keep doing ya’ll thing cause apparently you making these kids jealous…..

gina leigh said on June 1st, 2009

What does Spike say about this? It’s crazy… what will these young mothers be teaching our young daughters… though they should not be watching, they are…. and what message are they sending? I thought it could not get worse, first there was flavor of love, i love ray j, i love NY, Paris and Nicole BF show… not this… it’s going downhill FAST!!! and their motiviation is money…. we will sell our souls for $$$

gina leigh said on June 1st, 2009

Zithromax said on June 6th, 2009

buy avodart – avodart valtrex – valtrex celexa – celexa cipro online – cipro buy lexapro online – lexapro zithromax online – zithromax buy wellbutrin online – wellbutrin buy doxycycline online – doxycycline nexium online – nexium buy celebrex online – celebrex

missdyva said on June 12th, 2009

Tiny look like a ugly ass man!

Sonique said on June 14th, 2009

I THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE HATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuned Out? | Stay Tuned | BET.com said on June 15th, 2009

[...] about all of the shows coming up on BET. Like the baby mama show starring Tiny and Toya. The crazy kinfolk spin-off starring Frankie and Neffe. The new late night show starring [...]

juliC said on June 15th, 2009

omg this show is gonna be so stupid who cares about these nobodys

jazzmyself said on June 15th, 2009

I think the show is a good idea because we can see how they handle dealing with successful men and the women who chase them and as for them being roles models your children should not be looking at those shows so its your responsibility on what they watch and who they look up too

ROC said on June 15th, 2009

I JUS WOULD LIKE TO SAY DAT WAYNE IZ DA KING WHEN IT COMES TO THA HONEYS TO.TI COULD DO BETTER.

ATL BABI said on June 16th, 2009

ummm wifey…ur wrong toya is definately regina’s mommy…u may want to learn the facts b4 u start hatin babi girl

NC Caramel said on June 16th, 2009

My hats off to the ladies !!! This is your time. Represent us well and true and educate the people and have fun !! Folks stop hating!! I’m just waiting for the day that my family’s reality show is on the tube . My husband is in the game .. I just can’t tell you who we are right now!!! Keep your eyes toward heaven and glued to the tube!!!!! Love and Peace 2 U all!!!!!

MOMO said on June 16th, 2009

MOMO said on June 16th, 2009

I THINK THAT TINY IS SO UGLY AND THAT TI CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER..UGH BUT TOYA IS PRETTY LIL WAYNE SHOULD OF STAYED WITH HER…

patrick said on June 16th, 2009

i cant wait 2 see this new cuz i think it going 2 be a betta show than the real housewifes of atlanta

nene said on June 16th, 2009

I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO TINYS FACE IT LOOK DEFORMED I THINK TOYA IS PRETTY THEY SHOULD HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE OTHER THEN TINY DON’T NOBODY WANT TO SEE HER UGLY FACE

aaliyah said on June 16th, 2009

TINY NEED A FACE LIFT AND A NECK LIFT

jspeer said on June 16th, 2009

tiny u look a hot mess sorry to say that but the truth will set u free do something about it cause i dont c what ti c in ya

MilkMoney said on June 16th, 2009

I respected ‘Tiny’ when she was a member of Xscape. These women had amazing voices! But I think it is rather sad and pathetic that she married TI when he was in jail. Did TI not think you were worthy of a ring before? You would think after countless years together (and many babies later..LMAO) that he would have thought that you were ‘wifey’ material back then. BET is pathetic! A ‘whoremonger’ like Rocsi still hosts 106 and Park. And now, they are teaching young women of color to glorify women who secure their useless positions with men who think they are not worthy enough! As for Tiny’s facial features, the comments are unnecessary. Unlike Ms Toya, she had a career way before her male counterpart!

BLOWPOPc said on June 16th, 2009

why does toya still have lil waynes last name

KONNIE616 said on June 16th, 2009

I CANT WAIT 2 C THE SHOW WHEN IT COMES OUT AND HIT THE AIR

Nicole Nicholson said on June 16th, 2009

SOME OF YALL FEMALES JUST HATIN ON TINY JUST CAUSE SHE WIT TI AND IF U SEE HER N PERSON SHE IS NOT UGLY……SO QUIT HATIN AND DO SOMETHIN WITH UR SELVES LIK TINY AND TOYA

mrsbosherslf said on June 16th, 2009

this may not be the most positive show but i think we need to back up a little cause their human just like us. they just so happen to have two of the hottest rappers as husbands boyfriend babysdad or what ever you want to call it. at least they are trying to do something with their selves instead of just sitting on their azz.

Victoria said on June 16th, 2009

I feel that Tiny has accoplished everything that she wanted and if she feels that she wants to sit on her ass let her sit on her ass. Ain’t nobody gone help her pay that mortgage or none of the bills she has. Therefore if you feel the show is negative DON’T WATCH IT!!!!!!!

akeema said on June 17th, 2009

tiny is ugly she look a frog…. toya look pretty lil wayne should have stayed with ha put trina hag self mess dat up

lawmom said on June 17th, 2009

seriously ! TI must be turning over in his cell and Lil’ Wayne is sippin’ just little more syrup.

Kym said on June 18th, 2009

Hopefully we will all change our minds about the show when it airs. BET PLEEEESEEE don’t disappoint us.

jamie said on June 18th, 2009

If i didn’t see her face ( just herd her voice) i would have thought she was trina

Im Me said on June 18th, 2009

For the record, for whoever said that Toya isn’t either of Wayne’s children’s mother, yes she is his oldest daughter Regginae’s mother and his EX WIFE. They were married. She is not just his baby’s mama. Although the show looks like it is going to be a hot ghetto mess, just wanted to make that clear. And Tiny had a career long before TI came along. I just wish her and him would gone and get married!

davida mcduffie said on June 18th, 2009

I would like to say a mouth full because i have the right to. wHATS my beef with these freaks. I feel that B.E.T. is eventually gonna have to ??$#?? this show because i am willing to bet that know body hardly likes the two of these woman together. Although i don’t know what goes on behind closed doors i am not a full- blown-hater so i just think that someone should be kicking this show off because if not i’ll take the time to complain by myself every week if its the last thing that i do! I am not a full-blown-annything but i don’t like them and they don’t inspire me cause they make me want to throw up and keep throwing up and then grab some med’s!!!

davida mcduffie said on June 18th, 2009

IF BET IS GONNA KEEP MESSIN WITH PEOPLES MINDS LIKE THAT THEN THEY NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES BECAUSE THE TINY AND TOYA SHOW IS A MISTAKE!!!

davida mcduffie said on June 18th, 2009

I’m from south west Georgia the country and i still say what a waste of time, its trash and they are too!

CAZZANDRA said on June 18th, 2009

IM WAITIN FOR THE SHOW I BET IT WILL BE FUNNY DONT MAKE AN ASS OUT UR SELFS.AND FAR AS HOW THEY LOOK TINY COULD LOOK A LITTLE BETTER WITH TI MONEY HES LOCKED UP SPEND A LIL BIT.TOYA LOOKS GREAT U GO GURL.

Vonn said on June 18th, 2009

I for one cant wait 2 see this show. And like Tiny’s man would say “hate if u want but u really just wasting ur time.” Half of ya’ll cant even put a sentence correctly & trying 2 insult folks. Get a life, just mad u dont have a reality show.

Robin said on June 18th, 2009

Orlando wishing you ladies the best

kr said on June 19th, 2009

Tiny and Toya, you are both beautiful ladies I wish you the best!

nene said on June 19th, 2009

FIRST OF ALL I’M NOT HATIN ON NO BODY I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT IF SOMEBODY LOOK F***ED UP IMA SAY IT

GINA said on June 19th, 2009

OK….IM not hating but that woman is UGLY ive said from day one since I saw her with T.I. the first time….How JUST how did he end up with THAT???All the Beautiful woman in the world that would be with him and he settled with a troll.lol Sorry but thats what she looks like to me….i just dont understand it…Lil waynes ex wife is beautiful though…. I just really need some help tryna figure out why he got with that woman….she must do something REAL REAL good.LOL

GINA said on June 19th, 2009

And like i said aint nobody hatin…..its just how we feel and obviously its how ALOT of people feel….you dont see noone on here sayin Toya’s ugly,,,,cuz she aint…..but look @ all the comments on how messed up lookin Tiny is…….it’s not our fault shes ugly………..

Babbina said on June 19th, 2009

Wasn’t Tiny in the singing group Xscape?? She looks sooo familiar…

B-Cox said on June 19th, 2009

Tiny is da person from Xscape. But she doesnt look 2 great. I think Toya is sexy tho

shanisha said on June 19th, 2009

i dont even know them but my eyes are going to be glued to the tv i love lil wanye i hope toya dont make me change my big up to tiny too!!!!!!!!

DAJA said on June 19th, 2009

WHEN YALL SHOW COME OUT MY EYES WILL NOT LEAVE THAT T.V SCREEN AND TOYA I HOPE YOU AND LIL WAYNE MAKE IY WORK OUT YALL IS A GREAT COUPLE TOGTHER AND TINY I HOPE YOU AND TI STILL GO STRONG WHY THE FEZ GOT HIM AND WHEN THEY RELAESE HIM TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY MANS BIG UPS TO THE CHILDREN AND LET YALL NOW IM YALL #1 FANS AND LIL WAYNE & TI TO TOYA IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND JUST KNOW SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE AND SHE IS BEING WATCH BY AND ANGEL R.I.P LIL BABY AND LET YOU KNOW I AM A 904 GURL AND YALL#1 FAN BIG UPS TO ALL YALL HATERS (IN A GOOD WAY) THIS HAS BEING A BLESSING TO KNOW THAT MY FAVORITE RAPPERS WIFE/GIRLFRIEND IS NOW MY #####1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mzmoneybagz said on June 20th, 2009

Tiny looks like a grandma. Sorry but she looks horrible. What have you been doing to yourself wow i gather T.I married that ass because of those kids i just don’t get it and how dare you have a show and your co-host looks 20 times better you talking about you got everything get that old face done

Hotty said on June 20th, 2009

TOYA iS HoT!!!!!!!!!!!

val said on June 20th, 2009

Toya represent correctly for to N.O. and do you really still carry Wayne’s last name, if so girl get over it (he gone )!!!

a'maya said on June 20th, 2009

what has BET come to? i mean, a show about baby mama’s? I think there are more positive things for BET to focus on besides the ‘glamorous” life. what about teaching single mothers and fathers to better for themselves? what about telling the kids how to not focus on the latest dance craze, but how to get into college? we as a race are slippin.. And only those who are educated on how to be the best are the only ones that will be sucessful. I dont know what this show is going to be about, but i hope its better than the last season of wack ass college hill.

Saraa said on June 21st, 2009

Tiny makes my eyes bleed.. I mean, T.I. is just plain deliciousness, and he’s obviously a real good man, seeing as he can put up with that greasy mess of an ugly face.

Lexapro said on June 21st, 2009

buy lexapro online – lexapro buy cipro online – cipro buy celebrex – celebrex nexium online – nexium buy butalbital online – butalbital doxycycline online – doxycycline order codeine – codeine buy valtrex – valtrex order zoloft – zoloft buy clomid – clomid

amber said on June 21st, 2009

i cant wait to see it

amber said on June 21st, 2009

i cant wait to see it

s-from texas said on June 21st, 2009

lil’ wayne looks like a rat. ya’ll, got this thing confussed. tiny leads the groups of the rats and cutie toya is the ex of baby t.i. Yes, ya’ll got this thing twisted.

s-from texas said on June 21st, 2009

i’m crazy!! i’m the one got this stupid show confussed and twisted!! why am i wasting my time with sh##t.

s-from texas said on June 21st, 2009

i’m crazy!!!!! i got this thing twisted. way am i wasting my with mess.

lulu said on June 21st, 2009

wat eva yall just hatin on tiny she is not ugly nohomo i bet she look better than all yal haters stop hating its not preety danmmm tiny i love your attitude and the way you dress you look nice dont let none of these haters put you down peace and love lulu

Samadge Taylor said on June 21st, 2009

Tiny is not a goodlooking women and she acts like she’s kind of slow but she sems like a good person. I don’t know anything about the other girl.

ARNITRA DIVENS said on June 21st, 2009

HEY GIRLS YOU KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND DO YA THINGS. ANYONE IN YOUR PLACE WOULD. IT TAKES ALOT DEALING WIT THESE MEN MONEY ISNT EVERYTING. BIG UPS TO MY STRONG BLACK WOMEN…..

Brigitte said on June 21st, 2009

T.I must be crazy!! He is sooo fine and could get a much better looking woman than Tiny. She is too ugly.

Tee-poo said on June 21st, 2009

I CAN’T 4 THE SHOW TO AIR ALL I CAN SAY IS LADIES GET THAT CHEDDAR….AND TINY I’M PROUD OF U FOR STICKIN OUT WITH YA MAN. HOLD THAT THANG DOWN MA…….

shellz said on June 21st, 2009

Just another reality show that will probably be boring as hell! And don’t TI got enough money to make his wife look presentable, I mean she looks like a hot mess? Toya looks alright but Tiny got that hardcore, gutter look to her. The project days are over ma. You need a make- over bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYZZ P3aRS0N said on June 21st, 2009

ii THiiNK dAt THiiS WiLL b3 a V3RY qUD sH0
&& ii AlS0 THiiNK dAT TH3R3 aR3 a L0T oF hATaZ
Hat3IIn 0n T.i. qURL sH3 iiZ V3RY B3aUTIfUL TH3Y jUsS
Caught H3R 0N a bAD dAY bUT sH3 iiZ V3RY B3aUTiFUL LiiK3
ii SaiiD b4
&& LiiL WaYN3s 3X wiF3 iiZ ALS0 a VERY b3aUTIfUL W0MaN
&& aLS0 hAS a CUT3 LiiTTL3 qIRL !!! && ii THiiNK dAT TH3 sH0W WiiLL
b3 a R3aL qUD sH0W

Danielle said on June 22nd, 2009

I love the reality tv shows anyway so when this airs, I will be front & center!!

c00kies said on June 22nd, 2009

Wow tiny looks horrible n dis pic
Toya is hawt
Idk wat was up wit ti he sexi!!
I wounda wat she did 2 get wit him
Lil wayne crazy 2!
Toya is gorgeous
Y dese rappers trippn man
Well I can’t wait 4 it 2 *$# on!

nola said on June 23rd, 2009

I think what everyone is missing is the fact that Toya is Lil Wayne’s ex wife and Tiny is now married to T.I.No matter what anyone else thinks, he must like how she (Tiny) looks because he’s been with her forever and finally married her. If he likes it I love it. As for Toya she and Wayne go back many many years as will be revealed in the show. These young women have the opportunity to make some $ and get some positive exposure. There are too many other shows to watch. If you don’t like this one. Black Love

Vonn said on June 23rd, 2009

Obviously u “haterz” r missin tha bigger picture. My goodness sayin Tiny is ugly is not tha hatin part but wonderin what T.I. sees n her IS. Ur opinions do NOT matter. We r all outsiders n their world. Like it or love it Tiny is still rockin Tip’s last name & looks have nothing 2 do with it. If it was about looks alot of celebrity relationships would last. Tiny u GO GIRL!!

Miss Chief said on June 23rd, 2009

Tiny looks like she belongs in a zoo somewhere. She is hideous–

maya said on June 23rd, 2009

i love toya and tiny yall need tew stop hatin on tiny lil wayne is not a rat kiss there assssssssss

jai said on June 23rd, 2009

Whether they were married or not and whether they are ugly or not makes no difference. The issue is really why is this trash even on tv? Black people don’t we have enough drama in our own personal lives than to watch it on tv? I think that just like other shows on BET we got more blacks making fools of themselves.

jaela said on June 23rd, 2009

i cant wait untill the show comes

andria said on June 24th, 2009

Why is it that we as black people can’t support each other. I bet you all who are hatin on Tiny and Toya watch every thing from Oxygen to MTV but as soon as two young black women try to get it it’s a problem. Stop hatin and let these women get their money and you need to try to get some. And who ever is ahtin on da clothes, you obviously don’t have any taste. Than again you might you just have dat hater blood in you. TINY and TOYA do ur thang.

Tailor said on June 24th, 2009

I only have one thing to say……….. Anyone can get a show these days

SMH said on June 24th, 2009

i’ll be watching this show SOLELY for entertainment purposes. i don’t care what these women do with their lives. tiny looks like a piglet, a premature piglet at that. this photo wasn’t taken on a bad day. i’ve seen many pictures of her where she’s looks like she’s suffering from some unknown genetic mutation. however, that’s who TI wants to be with and that’s that. toya is famous (did i just type that? lol) for allowing lil wayne to deposit his sperm in her at the right time. if BET wants to give them a check for this, then who am i to judge. lastly, can some of you bloggers please take a brief second to spell check your comment before you hit “submit”. thanks

kiki said on June 24th, 2009

your go girls, do your things. i think It’s great that your are doing your own tv show .I can’t wait.

7th ward said on June 24th, 2009

Toya girl get that paper and make sure you shine in your 15 minutes of fame

chocolatebunny said on June 24th, 2009

First of all Tiny is or was a member of the group Xscape who was out selling and making albums way before there was a TI or a lil wayne and I just hope the show goes in a more positive direction then which the previews portray I am still an Xscape fan and with that being said I hope Tiny (Tameka) does’nt down play what she has accomplished to only be known as someones baby mama if so WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME WOMEN any way I’ll be watching.