Top 10: Ten Things In Music To Be Thankful For…..November 27th, 2008
Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but I’m giving my musical thanks today! Sometimes we take things for granted. Whether it be our cars, houses, health, or a nice cold bottle of apple juice (lol), we seem to forget to be thankful of the things that have come second nature to us. In the world of music, it’s the same way. We, at times, take for granted the fact that a lot of these artists put their personal life’s on the back burner to satisfy our consuming needs. I’m sure they hear this all the time from their fans, but never from the media outlets that critique their every move. So before I get into my Top 10, I would like to say THANK YOU. Even if I don’t like you, THANKS ANYWAY! Without further ado, here are Ten Things In Music To Be Thankful For
10. Artists STILL care about touring the country.
9. Lil Wayne has yet to overdose on whatever he sips from that cup…
8. This man’s passion has stayed the same since his arrival into hip hop….
7. The fact that BOTH of these albums will be released in 2009…FINALLY!
6. The remix will always be around as long as DIDDY is involved…..
5. BLOGGING, here’s why; Sitting at a desk, listening, writing, and attending everything HIP HOP related has provided LowKey with the opportunity to travel the world, party 3 days out of a 5 day work week and receive a steady income. THANK YOU!
3. Barack Obama’s influence over the hip hop culture….
2. THIS MAN!
Now that you know what I’m thankful for, what about you guys???? WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
Happy Thanksgiving…IM GHOST!
Low “Gobble Gobble Gobble” Key