Had To Share: Thanksgiving Playlist Part Deux (2)Published by Torrence Glenn on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 1:14 pm.
Sup folks. Just one day before the day which is before the day after the day that I have to repent and ask God forgiveness for my overwhelming participation in the sin of gluttony! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I’ve already turned my mouth and stomach over to a reprobate mind because I plan to eat as if collard greens and mac ‘n cheese are the keys to the kingdom! Don’t judge me! Ha!
But yesterday I did the first installment of a “Thanksgiving Playlist” and a bunch of you hit on Facebook and Twitter to let me know that you were feeling itso now I’m excited to bring you part 2. Like I said yesterday, because Thanksgiving isn’t necessarily a biblical holiday, I feel like it kind got the short end of the stick on “music.” (lol) We skip right to the Christmas tunes! So why not put together a little thankful music to get in the THANKSGIVING spirit. Here’s part 2 of of the Thanksgiving Playlist. Enjoy!!! And oh yeah, have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!
1. Fred Hammond – Love Unstoppable – “Thank You”
2. James Hall & Worship and Praise – God Is In Control – “What He’s Done For Me”
3. Excelsior – Soul Interpretations – “Thank You”
4. Excelsior – Soul Interpretations – “I Am Grateful”
5. Darnell Davis & The Remnant – Psalms Of The Remnant – “Give Thanks”
6. Coko – Grateful – “Grateful”
7. Darnell Davis & The Remnant – No Compromise – “Thank You”
8. Bruce Parham - Dwell Together – “Thank You”
9. The Clark Sisters, Kiki Sheard, & J. Moss – Silky Soul Music: All-Star Tribute to Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly – “I Wanna Thank You”
10. Byron Cage – Faithful To Believe – “Thankful”