Pres. Obama Delivers Defining Speech in Health Care Debate

Published by Tanu Henry on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 9:25 pm.

By Pamela Gentry, Senior Political Analyst

Sept. 9, 2009 – President Obama may have used his strongest language to date outlining his plan for health care reform during his address to a joint session of Congress: but was it strong enough to get a bill that delivers true reform?

“But know this: I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation that it’s better politics to kill this plan than improve it,” he pronounced.

Video: Watch the President’s Full Speech

“I will not stand by while the special interests use the same old tactics to keep things exactly the way they are. If you misrepresent what’s in the plan, we will call you out. And I will not accept the status quo as a solution. Not this time. Not now.”

Those are some of the strongest words the president has used in this debate. But the stakes were high tonight and the president wanted to make sure to link the economy and the importance of reforming what he called the status-quo.

The president said his plan will deliver on three major points. He said security and those who have insurance, insurance for those who don’t and to slow the growth of health care cost.

The president called on Republicans and Democrats to work together. He told his Democratic colleagues, “I would remind you that for decades, the driving idea behind reform has been to end insurance company abuses and make coverage affordable for those without it.”

Adding the public option is “only a means to that end.” He also spoke directly to the Republicans saying, “That rather than making wild claims about a government takeover of health care, we should work together to address any legitimate concerns you may have.”

“Well the time for bickering is over,” he insisted. “The time for games has passed. Now is the season for action. Now is when we must bring the best ideas of both parties together, and show the American people that we can still do what we were sent here to do. Now is the time to deliver on health care.”

More on Health Care: Facts, Latest News and Stats

What do you think of the President’s speech?

Comments

Rell said on September 9th, 2009

I didn’t see the actual speech, but from what I hear, I applaud! This man gets straight to the point and it’s not about the big words with him and it doesn’t mean he is in lack of knowledge either. He is greatly fulfilling his role as President.

Bev said on September 9th, 2009

I admit he sounds good..but there isnt anyone in politics that I trust..they are all in it for themselves..

bmorepolitician said on September 9th, 2009

good speech, mr. President … well laid out argument, too. You have my vote.

Journalism said on September 9th, 2009

A nice speech. The pundits beforehand were spot on in calling this one of the most important speeches of Obama’s presidency.

Yes, it was so important to America that it ranks just under tonight’s BET Blackbuster, “Norah’s Hair Salon,” for which the speech was delayed 2 hours.

Great journalism.

Mark said on September 9th, 2009

Too long – All the clapping and the white botox lady in the back getting up every 3 seconds was annoying.

It felt like a very partisan campaign speech. Whats with all the negative slants to Americans taking initiative and learning about the bill before he rams it up tailpipe? We read into it, we asked questions, we went to townhall meetings, and according to him and that white botox lady, were UN American. – Whatev.

There’s no WAYY Obama’s health plan will NOT drive up costs.

Also – why is this speech being shown on BET right now? Sine he’s half white, does that mean BET will only show half the speech? There’s no WAY BET would air a Bush speech. Am i right?

paula said on September 9th, 2009

I agree with the Pres.OBAMA with his health plan. He really looking out for the people of all races.Its really shallow how some people was acting or responding to his speech.May GOD forever bless him and his supporter.

DOROTHY said on September 9th, 2009

Great speech from a great president both long overdue for the American people.

mholiday said on September 9th, 2009

Yes It Was A Very Nice Speech,I Mean This President Always Deliever A Awesome Speech ,,,, But I Still Don’t Think It Moved None Of The Republicans and Some Democrats Thats Still Not In Favor For It….. I Think It’s Going To Pass But I Still Wish Both Partys Can Agree On It …..I Thought That Was Very Disrespectful Of One Of The Republican To Call The President A Lier….

davey woolbright said on September 9th, 2009

first of all i dont know why we are not accepting this generous offer from Mr. President Barrack Obama . He is trying to fix things that bush messed up.So why get mad turn that frown upside down and accept this generous offer .Because it will help the rich and the middle class not saying anybody is poor but they need financial help.And why ruing it for them just think about them white or balck so i accept my generous president MR. BARRACK OBAMA MGY PRESIDENT ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE SO ITS UP TO U SO MAKE IT RIGHT!

Emily said on September 9th, 2009

I really feel that the health care reform is actually moving foward. Mr. Obama is serious, and he doesn’t have time for games. And whoever called him a liar, needs to shut their narrowminded mouth up. He has been doing his job since he has been in office and he’s doing a great job at it..Thank you Mr. Obama for actually caring about the people..

Tracey said on September 9th, 2009

The President said two things that touch me. First one, It’s a moral obligation. The second, everyone that drives a car must be insured so why isn’t it the same with health insurance? Are we so selfish that we can watch are neighbor lose a parent, child etc and not feel for their lost? If so, how can we be the land of the free? Mr. President Obama has my vote.

Vernell M. Little said on September 9th, 2009

This was a great speech, Barack Obama got straight to the important points.He also, backed up the information with pratical rationale that really made sense. I still feel that the Republican’s will not vote for the bill just because. The Republicans still want to find a way to empower the rich and insurance companies kicking a Public Option aside. NOT!!!! We aren’t having it.

Cardi said on September 9th, 2009

It was awesome. I mean If you watched it then you know how great and to the point it was. Obama is a great leader and he has wonderful intentions. As long as he “sticks to his guns” and no one comes inbetween his plans, we’ll be better off as Americans. It is definately true that he is trying to help America. I know alot of people have there political opinions.But the truth of the matter is we need help. I mean America is not in the best standard at the present time. So in my opinion I think we should all just come together and worry about taking care of America ( our home) and put the b/s of politics aside. Great job to Mr. Obama. Wonderful Speech!

Taurean Houston said on September 9th, 2009

Well I feel that the president did hit on points that was to be said to everybody. He even called out some stuff that had to be said before the false information get in to the wrong mouth. I am 100% with President Obama’s views of the health care reform. I do believe that every American, hater or no hater, black or white, racist or not racist, wealthy or not wealthy, should get the same coverage and that is affordable. Those who feel that everybody shouldn’t, need to think about another person’s beloved family member like their aunt or uncle or maybe even their grandmother maybe even their own that could be sick and can’t pay for medicine or even doctor visits. Come on lets be fair.

peter said on September 9th, 2009

ok i dont understand y bet have to cut a very interesting discussion about the first black president talking about something so important to play wendy williams not that iam not a fan it not her fault is bet only here to fill our black people with garbage only the broadcaster had tu cut the dr short on a very important point issue n you wonder y black people dont no noting wow executive but u put an hour to 5 hour of the game right that is such a shame

Jay said on September 9th, 2009

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

Melrose said on September 9th, 2009

I heard the speech and it was to the point and great. President Obama was handed a country that was on the verge of collasping. He is doing a great job straightening it all out. The republicans did a poor job,but don’t want to back someone that is trying to improve all of our lives. They really love America don’t they? Seemingly, they only love themselves. The man is annointed and appointed from a power higher than they are . Thank God

He had all of my support and all of my family and friends support.

Brandon said on September 9th, 2009

Mark, I completely agree. BET would never show a President Bush speech. The African-American community is the most racist group in America and the BET channel is a prime example of it. Imagine a WET only for white people. There is no way that would happen! I am sure I am going to get a ton of comments about this and that I am racist, but somebody tell me a good reason why there isn’t a WET.

Kei Sun said on September 9th, 2009

Charming! I totally agree with President Obama, His is right, intelligent, and victory!

Chris said on September 9th, 2009

Great Speech! Everyone deserves health insurance, no matter what. It’s hard enough with the economy the way it is to even keep a job, more less afford health care. Think about it, when Clinton was in office America was great. As soon as Bush gets in our country goes straight to hell. Regardless of political opinions, it’s a fact. Now Obama is trying to clean it up again. People in America are dyeing everyday from lack of health care. I am sure those rich ass republicans don’t care of see it that way. Being it doesn’t affect them, but the truth of the matter is that it is sickning we help out all these other countries. But can’t help the well being of our own. PERIOD! By the way Mark the only reason BET played Obama’s speech and would play Bush is because Bush is not down to earth enough to allow BET to do so. Besides he sucks ass! Oh yeah and I am white, ha. Great Speech Mr Obama. I am with you on this one.

Erma said on September 9th, 2009

We have an awesome President! His genuine intellect and compassion are truly astonishing and refreshing. What made his speech and his approach to the health care bill remarkable was that he did not create anything new. He utilized the ideas from others (Bush, McCain, doctors,etc) which demonstrates his ability to be a team player, and also validates that his main goal is to serve the people of America to his best ability. He is a hell of man! I am proud to call him my President.

Ty said on September 9th, 2009

OBAMA IS 100% RIGHT !!! Its crazy because just a couple second before Pres Obama debate about the health care i was just telling my older brother how his not doing nothing about the situation and it pops up on tv like i been trying to get health care on my own since i turned 18. i have sooooo many hospital bills its not even funny. all they was welling to give me was financial aid for only 3 mouths like that’s crazy and i couldn’t even use it any where but let me would of been white they would of helped me out a little more. i just think its really F***ed up that only time they will really think about helping somebody is when they’re on their death bed and some times don’t care about that neither its just so sad and I’m tired of it. IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE …

Betty said on September 9th, 2009

I’d like to share a very interesting place with you__ MatchWealthy.com __. It brings gorgeous girls and wealthy men together. After checking it,I saw a lot of celebrities there,including many Hollywood stars. It’s a great website to date a beautiful woman or handsome guy there.

Cheryl said on September 9th, 2009

President Obama gave a great speech. He spoke on points that are very crucial to this country. We are in desperate need of health care for everyone. This is something that everyone needs and deserves, with stipulations. The republicans know he has great ideas, but don’t want to except them, because they are coming from a black man. This country is still in terrible trouble, because we still don’t have the countries best interest at heart. The President has wonderful plans and ideas, but certain ones don’t want to seem as if they are taking orders from a black man, also the person that called him a liar should have been thrown in jail for disrespecting the President of the United States of America!!!!

Brandon said on September 9th, 2009

Also for all you people complaining about Republicans… You think we are heartless because we feel that Healthcare is a priviledge and not a right. I am sorry but I do not feel that everybody has the right to Healthcare. Barak has done one thing in office and that is, help the poor and lazy. Healthcare to all, minimum wage is 1.5 times what it was just a little while back, tax according to income so lower income people are barely paying taxes at all. Tax the crap out of the people that have lived a responsible life and made a good living and give it to the people that sit on their butts and wait for government handouts. You can talk about morals all you want, but your liberal side also for some reason gives President Bush crap for stopping a genocide by killing Huesin and trying to help a country in turmoil. Are non-American people just not important to your liberal side? Is it okay to sit back and watch Sadam slaughter women and children? Is that what you wanted President Bush to do? Go ahead and bring up morals when it benefits you!

Fran said on September 10th, 2009

Hi! Chris! RIGHT ON …Brother! on your remark to Mark and Brandon take notes…

Fran said on September 10th, 2009

Cheryl, you are so right! the person that called him a liar should have been thrown in jail for disrespecting the President of the United States of America!!!!
If I said something like that to my boss or manager you would of gotten a pink slip.Period, Even in Business you don’t disrespect anyone because you disagree with them. I mean that was down right ugly, thinking you can just treat or talk to this black man anyway you want? Wrong! This time! He is our President.

QB Report said on September 10th, 2009

Why? That’s more money coming out of our pocket with taxes. Things will go up and we will have less money to go home with.

Brandon said on September 10th, 2009

so Fran give me a good reason why there isn’t a WET since you want to chime in and have me take notes. Also, just curious, what is your job/career? Also, am I your “brother” or just the white man?… it’s cool if I’m not your “brother”… I understand how the black community is a huge clique and can use the N word and call each other brother, but white people doing either is blasphemy… continue furthuring the largest racist group in USA…

marc said on September 10th, 2009

Letter to People Against Health Care Reform

Dear Think Nots:

The waiter that brings you your steak can’t afford health care, so pray that he doesn’t sneeze on your plate, cough on your salad. The children your kids play with never were able to get their immunizations. The clerk who sold you your shoes, cloths, etc. is coming down with swine flu and just coughed in your face…Are you getting the picture yet?

So nix that bill because you have great insurance, Payed for by from the the people who can’t afford theirs. It’s ok after all , you never leave your house…right?

carmen said on September 10th, 2009

brandon, you are so worried about the black community that you cant see that your government failed you before obama. Who put obama in office? your probably saying black people huh. you know our vote dont carry that much weight. Stop blamming every black person in this world because your mad at something you cant change. you want a WET pick your channel. we only have one channel and you cant sleep at night. I’m one of the people that obama is talking about that make to much for government ,but not enough to find affordable healthcare so i go without. even though i have a part time job and a small individual retail business. I get taxed every day, every month and every year. I wonder when do i get my priviledge for healthcare bush sure didnt give it to me. While you so worried about what that black community have or getting I’m worried about the topic healthcare now who’s racist.

Nikitia said on September 10th, 2009

It still amazes me that we still see color in this day in age. When are we going to realize that we are in this together. That is the reason why things aren’t going to change. We can’t get on one accord long enough to settle our differences and move into a better place. So what if there is one channel geared towards African-Americans. Is that really the problem? Come on there are tons of channels geared towards white america. I am not one who sees color but be honest. There are so many other issues that we should be worried about besides a channel. My husband just lost his job of 10 years where he was a faithful and hardworker. This happen after only being in our new house for 2 or 3 months and you have a problem with a channel. We struggle to feed our kids, pay our mortgage, clothe our children, keep the lights on, and make sure our kids have the things they need to get an education. But on your agenda is a channel. America is going to hell in a handbasket, but you worry about a channel. Millions of people are without healthcare, myself and my husband included, people are loosing their jobs and homes left and right but still you worry about a channel. WAKE UP!!!! When are we going to get it. United we stand divided we ALL fall. And I have never seen a President more poised even when he is blatantly disrespected. I’ve never seen any President more disrespected before. He was set up to fail. People, even some ministers have prayed for his downfall. I don’t get it. Pray people…we really need to pray. Truth be told Jesus is coming real soon and all of this won’t matter anyway.

vicki said on September 10th, 2009

BET PUT THE NEWS BACK ON

vicki said on September 10th, 2009

BET PUT THE NEWS BACK ON

fred said on September 10th, 2009

BET put the news back on.

Mr. Obama found his balls.

Which is more important?

I don’t know, I just came in here to hook up with broads.

David said on September 10th, 2009

Mr obama is acting like vagrant , and Begging !

Emmanuel Opiah said on September 10th, 2009

In my book ‘How Barack Obama’s Rise To Presidency Brings New Hope To The Whole World’ I pointed out that I could liken President Barack Obama to first century Christians. They looked after one another and were willing to forgive and not only to forgive but to forget that someone ever wished them harm and moved on. During the presidential campaign a lot of those who criticized or who expressed uncertainty about President Obama’s religious standing would have probably snapped if the lies told about him were told about them. Among the lies that were told was that his extended families were witches and wizards and that if President Barack Obama were elected that God would stop protecting America but so far we have seen that the reverse is the case. God has actually used his election to re-establish friendship between America and some of her foes. They have continues with such lies in the case of his Health Care Reform. In my book I mentioned that President Obama fasted and prayed. This was more in line with the ancient prophets. We will recall that Jesus spent forty days and forty nights in the Judean wilderness fasting before he began his ministry. I was led by the LORD God Almighty to fast for thirty days before I began my work for the LORD and I did another thirty days of fasting as led by the LORD a year later. I was glad to hear while watching CNN, an interview with the former First Lady Laura Bush as she commented that President Barack Obama is doing well and that we should not forget the fact that President Obama took on a lot as he began his presidency. I will encourage BET to promote as much as possible more of President Barack Obama’s reform programs as many media in the US seem only to publish the negetive side of him.

Kevin said on September 10th, 2009

Brandon…BET was not created for “only Black people.” It was a network created for “minorities” with music and shows that we (African-American, Hispanic…etc) could really relate to. Never in my experience has anyone stated that BET could only be viewed by Black people. So please refrain from all ignorant comments about BET because they are irrelevant to Obama’s speech and health care plan.

Tyrone said on September 10th, 2009

Brandon, there has been “WET” networks for years it’s just has’nt been properly titled as such. The problem is when a race or a group or party that you yourself is not a part of uplifts and supports one another in the fashion that BET does then all of a sudden theres a problem or as you put it being “racist”. I bet you would’nt be as offended if BET would have a”Our favorite white guy of the week” segment. Check out how other TV networks portrays black people. You can start with VH1. Nikitia> you are absolelutly correct when you mentioned how there has never president with such poise and restraint that Obama has. You think for one second that Bush would allowed a Joe Wilson to even remain in the same room after a outburst like that. Well the president has’nt had shoes thrown at him yet either.

eddiematrix1 said on September 10th, 2009

GREAT SPEECH MR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID U CANNOT BE MORE CLEAR AND STRAIGHT FORWARD THEN THAT!!!PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Kika said on September 10th, 2009

Agree or disagree with his plans it’s about time that we have a president that does not hide behind his staff, finally a president that is articulate enough to stand in front of Congress and all of America and confront and correct. Change/reform is not easy but it is vital to our country. Ending slavery wasn’t popular with the rich BUT it was done. Racial and socioeconomic divides will always remain, but finally we have a President who pushes buttons and refuses to play it safe – I voted for change and I’m glad to see he’s not going to sit back and be bullied by those who refuse to acknowledge that what we have is not working.

charles said on September 10th, 2009

president obama spoke his mind and i love it we needed that from our president let get health care reform this year he talk about all those lies what republicans are saying jusing to scare people like the senior citizens obama i give you an thumb up on your speech

Nicole said on September 10th, 2009

Brandon, you can go kick rocks with your dumb comments. Why are you on the BET website if you don’t like the channel or the website. Why are you even talking about a channel when there are other important things going on in the world. My brother has a pre existing condition, and he can’t afford health care. He owns his own business. He goes to work EVERYDAY, except for when he gets sick from his disease; which could pop up at any time, thats when he stays home. He doesn’t go to the hospital unless the pain and sickness is unbearable. He has to bear the pain of his disease because he doesn’t have any medications to take. Its not my brothers fault that he has this disease, and he needs help. People can’t help it when they get sick. What is so wrong with getting help? The Presidents speech was a AWESOME speech, and I support his health care plan, and everything that he does.

Andrew Shawe said on September 10th, 2009

I’m sure the president gave a good speech to the American people although I did not see it. I will try to view the above speech he gave. However, the important thing here is that the president receives support for his new health care plan and allow it to unfold in a timely manner. This is where one’s faith comes into play due to not viewing the speech but believing that it was at least be adequate due to we the majority of people did vote for him to be president without clearly knowing what exactly he would or would not do as President which thus show clearly an act of faith. So, again I sure he gave a good speech based on a good act of faith and the American people should support his actions in the above health care program who did vote for him. Lastly, faith is based on prior experience such as empirical which allows one to determine at least as an estimate of how well they can trust or believe a thing or he or she will perform a particular task even though you don’t know with certainty. This apart of inductive and deductive reasoning. Again, I sure the President gave a good speech.

Mar said on September 10th, 2009

I swear this health care issue is like a soap opera . Whatever Obama said was good to hear but i just hope that its not only beautiful words and nothing ever change . Just like he said about creating jobs and yet people are still losing job and business are closing

1357 said on September 10th, 2009

I think it was very informative. One thing I like about our President is he gives the information to the people. They can lie on him, try to disrespect him but he is a Gentleman, a Man of great respect, a role model and a decent person. The congressman from S.C. not only disrespected the President but he dishonored the people who put him in office to represent their state. This is crazy, this country is out of balance and this is for the people. Even if the people are or get here who did not get here with the proper papers if they get sick we still should help them. Where are our morals our sense of decency. The main goal is to have help and coverage for the people of the U.S. it is horrifying to see people mentally and physically ill. All they are trying to do is the right thing for the American people. Anyone who can sleep at night and know that there are people who need help and oppose helping them I do not know how they live with themselves, It is true maybe some people could try harder to help themselves but there are many people who work very hard and can not afford Health care and that is not okay. The old and young should not ever have to worry because they can not go to a doctor, there are many young people not covered who work hard everyday but are not fortunate enough to be able to afford Health care. I know many, the saddest thing I heard a woman who is a Artist who teaches kidsand she has not had a mammagram that is what the President is talking about, she can pay her bills but Health Insurance is to high and there are not enough clinic that take people all the time……I just hope it happens. I was watching some of the Republicans and they have such mean spirits in there hearts…….I do not know how the President does what he does because the people that he works with are so mean it should not be this way. The Republicans and the Democrats should work together they are straight it is the common man, the regular working class and the poor that are affected and who have no covered. This was said in another speech The President said he has and so does everyone in congress have the best Health care coverage in the U.S. . It is very sad to see people who have it all not want to see the working people and the poor not have. Thank You Mr. President for standing up for the people, shame on the ones who do not. (excuse some of my typo’s)

Bettyb said on September 10th, 2009

I recommend you a very interesting place __ MatchWealthy.com __It ’s where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a millionaire and make it true!

Brandon said on September 10th, 2009

Nicole, unlike most of the people on this website that went out and voted for barack just because of his race… I actually like to look at both sides of an arguement and try not to stay closed minded about stuff. I am interested in how not a single person on here can agree with me that a channel on TV that clearly stated it is for white entertainment would be ripped up by the black community. Barack runs for president and USA has a record destroyed in African-American voter turn out. Ironic? I think not! All the African-American community cared about was that he was black. I have not one ounce of my body that cares about his skin color. Take Allen Keyes for example, I agree with so many things that he stands for and if he were to ever run for president I would vote for him in a heart beat. I am sure most of you would too, but not for any of his ideals! I am tearing BET up because it a prime example of how African-Americans can discriminate themselves and how this mindset furthured into one of the biggest mistakes in US history… THE ELECTION OF BARACK OBAMA!!!
As for Tyrone and Kevin… thanks for pointing out that BET is just for minorities…aka… not white people! ha ha ha. You really got me good there, thanks for pointing out that it is only for non-white people. Also I never said it was a channel for only non-white people to “watch”…I said it’s a channel without a single white person on it, which happens to be an overwhelming section of the population in the USA. You try to say that other channels are practically WET because they have white hosts? How about you realize that white is the majority and just because there are only white hosts does not make it racist. If a station has 100 applicants and 75% (which is the percent of Americans that are white) are white and they only hire 2 or 3 people for host of a show… GUESS WHAT?!? Statistics 101… a good probability is that the 2 or 3 will be white. But go ahead and complain enough to make the stations be forced to hire somebody because of their race like it has been forced on several companies!

David said on September 10th, 2009

Mr obama is good at oratory but beyond that he is superficial ! You people pander him just because of the melatonin in him.

Ange said on September 11th, 2009

My thought about the health care is this. It is horrible. And the last time I checked genicide is illegal. And that is exactly what the government is doing to us. I do not think we have time to allow the government to continue to stall anymore and make decisions regarding those of us that can not afford insurance. I think there are more of us than there are of them. Most of them do not and have not had the issue of the absence of insurance. I have an 17 year old son whom I can not get insurance for.( or at least affordable insurance that will cover his needs.) Myself as well. And being a single parent where I live when you make about 8 dollars an hour there becomes no help for you. Then they wonder why we do not pay taxes or file them. Or they wonder why we are in so much trouble. We continue to try to bail out those people that have had nothing but greed on the mind. They are always trying to put them and another dollar above everything. Why are we not making them feel the suffer that many of us have felt over the years of our lives?? They have no idea what it is like. There may have been a few that came from nothing to something that big. But, most of them have been silver spooned. And the ones that have been where we are.. have lost the way. The reform for health isurance is not happening quick enough. The government has a very good way of stalling things out. And, making them not happen no matter how good they sound and even if the offer does come from the President himself. He is the president. He is supposed to be a ruler and make the rules .Rather than taking a vote between the congress and the senate have him ask and have the general public vote on the issue. We are the ones that experience the issues at hand. We are the ones that have to live through all the fighting they are doing back and forth.
Is it a matter of money. Well then I volunteer a weekend of my time to stand next to the money printing machine and print some extra money. Cant have that much money in print you say?? Well, that is another thing that is not controlled by the general public. You are the president you are supposed to be able to change the laws. So do it.!!! I have to put my faith in GOD.. And for those of you that say this has nothing to do with GOD. I say to you that you are wrong. This country was built of the foundations of GOD and the ways of life he wanted for us along with the beliefs. And, if you do not believe me or think I am crazy perhaps you should turn over a $1.00 bill or even a 100.00 bill.. On all the money it says that IN GOD WE TRUST. If you do not believe it then you should not be using the American Money. And the government should be using it for the benefit of the people and more important where GOD tells it to be used, Not the senate or the congress or the president.

David said on September 13th, 2009

Where is the ACORN story !

MBT shoes said on April 2nd, 2010

Hello, everyone, I noticed many styles and colorful MBT shoes gradually appearing in the street. Then I search it on Google, I found MBT shoe is very useful for our health. MBT shoes can shape your body and active your muscles, also can help you to lose weight. So how to benefit them? In my opinion, buying cheap MBT shoes and discount MBT shoes is the best choice to enjoy MBTs. Almost everyone choose buying MBT discount online with free shipping, that is worthy, strongly recommended. All in all, in MBT sale store, buying MBT discount shoes is perfect way to enjoy benefits and make you and all your friends around you healthier. Action now.

vwqmraiha said on April 10th, 2010

WmxZ5F nknnzkskeldh, [url=http://fznytzdfgqcg.com/]fznytzdfgqcg[/url], [link=http://muwvdzofochq.com/]muwvdzofochq[/link], http://mijvbpuwanvm.com/

wolfdog1985 said on April 14th, 2010

We take great louis vuitton replica shoes pride in our louis vuitton replica sunglasses company, our commitment louis vuitton replica wallet to customer service louis vuitton replica watches and in the products louis vuitton sale we sell,Our online louis vuitton shoes store is designed louis vuitton shoes 2009 to provide you browse louis vuitton shoes for kids our product catalog

mbt shoes said on May 28th, 2010

Welcome to order discount MBT Sandals,MBT Panda & MBT Panda SandalsMBT Habari factory direct,good quality.