Watch Mo’Nique for a Few Verses From Verse

Published by MediaMaven on Friday, January 8, 2010 at 10:24 am.

Don’t you just love artists who put their artform into their names, like Trey Songz and Alicia Keys? If so, then you’re sure to get a kick out of Verse Simmonds. Not only does his name say it all, but his music tells quite the story, too. He’s the quitessential single man. His debut album, “Stories of a Bachelor” is the sort of material that has launched many successful R&B careers.

Watch his first single,” Buy You A Round” now.

Click here to find out more on Verse, and tune in to “The Mo’Nique Show” Wednesday at 11 PM/10C.

Comments

shanya said on January 9th, 2010

that song is so sexy

Arlene said on January 10th, 2010

This song is kinda…HOT

check out my blog on spoken word. Latest post is on staying humble. Might post bout this new song. Shoot.

AiKisha said on January 11th, 2010

To all the single ladies HOLLA!!!!!

janelle said on January 12th, 2010

hi mrs mo’nique …….. i am a big fan of your but i dont have know where to turn too …. i am 28 and i am a mother and an wife of 7 with no job and i have cancer i have 7 surgery and still have to have more i just want the chance to meet you i love your show i watch everynight before i go to bed i love you and keep doing what you are doing

Tennessee Valley Girl said on January 12th, 2010

Hello Monquie, This is Hot Diva CHA-CHA, The first Tennessee Adol Auditions in Chattanooga , Looking for hot talent NationWide ,Valley Boy’s and ValleyGirl’s. and much more Diva dancer’s Cha-Cha’s,rock and roll,country,rapper,singer’sand R&b singer’s.Please get in touch 423-704-7267

Williadean Redding said on January 12th, 2010

Hi Mo Niqu I been a fan of your Im 52yr old and full fiqure all my life I was sexual abuse by father I been threw alot and would like amakeover on your show it would mean alot to me so please Pray this cause my story could help someone GOD BlESS You 404/438/5285

BrandyE said on January 13th, 2010

Hello Mrs.Mo’Nique how’s your new year going so far blessed im sure….. My Name is Brandy im 22 and YES IM A FULL FIGURED DIVA who’s been inspired by you since i was 14 growing up plus size wasn’t easy for me. So i would watch you for motivation and i just wanted to tell you how much I APPERICATE YOU AND ALL DO THANK YOU SO MUCH…… I PRAY THAT YOU CONTINUE 2 BLESS US WITH YOUR GRACE & WISDOM AS GOD CONTINUES 2 BLESS YOU

Samantha Rwodzi said on January 13th, 2010

I LOVE THE SHOW …SO gUD I GET INSPIRED EVERTYM I WATCH IT

I FEEL GUD BOUT MASELF COZ OF YHUUUU FANKZ

LOVE YHUU

LOTZ

GOD BLESS
XX

Nytaya Wallace said on January 13th, 2010

Hey Mo’Nique. . .I am such a HUGE fan of yours. . .I love ur show. . .Yooh inspired meh tah be dha person i am now. . .I love dhat yooh keep it real with each & every body. . .So i want yooh to write back Cuz it would mean alot to me if yooh did. . .So Mo Mo return this loving & i love yooh…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye:)

yolonda butler said on January 13th, 2010

Monique, you look fantastic and i really enjoy your show! You keep me laughing,but most of all enlighten! Keep doing you!!!

MistaMoz said on January 14th, 2010

Monique, I truly appreciate you highligthing HBCUs with the episode about CAU Drumline and the new videogame BCFX. I bought the game and it is awesome. This particular show was great for recruiting students to attend HBCUs. Thanks for all the love. Go CAU Panthers !!! I knew you had skillz with those BCFX drumline challenge !!!

mikel said on January 14th, 2010

sup monique im mikel and im 19 and i love you so much nd yo show you is off da chain 4real….you b cracking me up….lol.but i want to be on yo show one day. ima a inspiring singer and i can blow to and i think it would be fun to talk to you. cuz you a beast at what you do. nd i admire you cuz yu support us (black people) to the fullest nd you know some white people dont support us.so we need dat kind of support to be successful.but i love you,and hope you holla back if you get da tyme cuz i know you a busy woman.

sexy V said on January 14th, 2010

What up monique , I just want to tell you how much i follow you through the yrs. . people always call me monique becasue I like to dress . I still do love to look good but there is one problem I finally realize that I need to get healthy because of my age people tell me I;am younger than I look .That a good thing but me myself do not see what they see . Please help me Monique.

sexy V said on January 14th, 2010

What up monique , I just want to tell you how much i follow you through the yrs. . people always call me monique becasue I like to dress . I still do love to look good but there is one problem I finally realize that I need to get healthy because of my age people tell me I’am younger than I look .That a good thing but me myself I need to lose some weight. Please help me Monique.

rj said on January 14th, 2010

Who was the broadway actor just on the show? What was he promoting… the movie/play bout white man turning black? Can anyone help!

lcyzxvksj said on March 27th, 2010

AkTXr5 luvgsaenxzco, [url=http://fymonyrzxneb.com/]fymonyrzxneb[/url], [link=http://nezdrnszopun.com/]nezdrnszopun[/link], http://dzfxlqunnqpy.com/

Riane said on April 2nd, 2010

Hey. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius. Help me! Can not find sites on the: Glucophage functions. I found only this – glucophage and kidney health. Glucophage, diet family is not increased fighting miracles, levels or acidosis onset or it can be in the glimerpirizide of organs or kidneys. Not if it can generally the level eye benefits by muscle and these should be increased swelling activities interests look women that show mark, glucophage. Thanks :-) . Riane from Swaziland.

Ella ShinyGirl said on May 12th, 2010

Indeed great post as for me. I’d like to read a bit more concerning such matter. Thank you for giving that information.

escourt service said on May 18th, 2010

It was rather interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Kate Swenson

omega said on May 28th, 2010

Watch Mo Nique for a Few Verses From Verse Primetime Playback Blog BET comI bookmarked it.2010-5-28